NATURAL TREATMENT FOR MENOPAUSE
NATURAL TREATMENTS FOR MENOPAUSE
Today I’m going share with you about natural treatments for menopause, including the best diet and supplements for menopause. I guarantee after you learn these five secrets, you’re going to see great results immediately. In fact, I think you’ll start seeing results in 24 hours with your menopause symptoms going away if you follow these tips.
FOODS TO AVOID DURING MENOPAUSE
Let’s start off with diet, the top foods that are causing hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms you might be struggling with.
1. The first food you’ve got to get out of your diet is processed sugar.
Surprisingly, processed Sugar wreaks more havoc than anything and here’s the big reason. It causes yeast and Candida overgrowth in your gut, which is also responsible for hormone production.
Again, the big problem with sugar is it causes inflammation along with yeast overgrowth in the body. You’ve got to get rid of processed sugar.
2. The second food you’ve got to get out is processed soy.
Soy products, unless it’s fermented like natto, you want to get completely out because it contains certain types of estrogens that aren’t good for your body.
3. Conventional meats.
They’re packed with hormones, steroids, antibiotics, and they’re fed genetically modified organisms.
We know the hormones from the meat you eat can affect your hormones, in turn causing issues like hot flashes, low energy levels, low sex drive and much more. Again, stay away from conventional meat products.
4. The next food you want to stay away from is packaged foods.
Packaged foods typically contain hydrogenated oils and refined flours. Getting rid of those would be wise. Also, artificial sweeteners, Splenda, sucralose, also aspartame known as NutraSweet. Those artificial sweeteners will wreak havoc on your hormones.
5. Last but not least, in general, also get rid of any type of gluten.
Gluten in your diet causes inflammation of your gut lining, which can even lead to autoimmune disease. If you’re struggling with anything autoimmune related and have menopause symptoms, it’s definitely because of issues like gluten.
FOODS THAT CAN HELP GET RID OF MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS
The next thing I want to do is here is to show you the top foods that can help balance your hormones and help you get rid of menopause symptoms.
1. The first one is going to be healthy fats such as avocado. Avocado is high in potassium, magnesium and omega-9 fats, which are great for hormones. Also, omega-3 fatty acids, consuming things like wild caught salmon and other wild caught fish, they’re high in EPA DHA, which can help your hormones and is very important as well. Grass fed beef is great. Grass fed beef is full of iron as well as omega-3 fats.
2. A few other foods that are great. Berries are high in antioxidants, specifically polyphenols. One of the of fruits you should be eating a lot of is berries. Things like pomegranate are great as well, and so also flax seeds. In fact, there are medical studies showing that flax seeds and flax meal can help balance hormones.
3. Coconut products. Coconut oil is the ideal fat for you to consume and a great oil for you to cook with. It’s great for blood sugar levels and balance.
4. Last but not least, this is the number one superfood category for those with menopause symptoms, and it is cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, turnips, kale. Adding in cruciferous vegetables is going to be very helpful. Cruciferous vegetables contain something called indole-3-carbanol, which helps your body get rid of excess phytoestrogens and bad hormones.
It really helps detox. It’s like hormonal detox. It’s like a menopause detox. Getting lots of cruciferous vegetables can help.
Here are the best supplements that can help menopause.
1. Cohosh. Black cohosh is very popular in Chinese medicine. It’s been shown in medical studies to relieve PMS-like symptoms.
2. Vitex, which is also known as chasteberry. Vitex has been shown to help balance many hormones in the body and also help the overall health of your female organs.
3. Ginseng. Ginseng and other adaptogenic herbs, ashwagandha fall in this category. These herbs are known as adaptogenic because they help your body adapt and better deal with stress. If you’re especially under emotional stress, taking adaptogenic herbs such as ginseng, holy basil and ashwagandha are greatly beneficial and definitely things to consider.
4. The next supplement is an omega-3 supplement.
We know omega-3 fats reduce inflammation of the female organs and gut. That can be key as well. Also, I’d recommend a collagen protein powder. Collagen is great for the gut.
5. Probiotics. We’ve heard the principle you are what you eat. It’s not true. You are what you digest. Probiotics help digestion.
Hear this. This is going to blow you away.
Ninety-five percent of your body’s serotonin, known as the good mood hormone, is produced in your gut. If your gut’s not healthy, your hormones are unbalanced. Make sure you find a good what’s called a soil-based probiotic supplement.
6. You some essential oils into your daily routine if you want to help relieve menopause symptoms.
You can consider clary sage and thyme essential oil. Clary sage has been shown to help balance estrogen.
Thyme has been shown to help balance progesterone. Other oils that are good for mood can be great as well, such as ylang-ylang, wild orange and sandalwood.
Those are going to be the best essential oils to use. For the essential oils, put a couple of drops on your hands, rub them on your neck, rub them on the temples and your forehead or diffuse them in your home. Those are going to reap great benefits.
7. One other thing is lifestyle.
Lifestyle is important.
Reducing stress. If you’re stressed out and cortisol levels are high, that’s going to cause menopause symptoms to be worse. Taking a detox bath at night, I recommend you get some Epsom salts. Do one cup of Epsom salts in the bath, 20 drops of lavender essential oil, take some deep breaths and relax. Do that three nights a week. Also, go on walks throughout the day. Just take a walk around lunch, in the evening, in the morning. Take two to three walks a day for 15 to 20 minutes while breathing and just thinking good thoughts. That can help relieve symptoms.
Also, give yourself some free time. Look at your schedule moving forward this week, this month, this year, and add in things you love to do. Maybe it’s lunch with a best friend. Maybe it’s walking around the mall. Whatever it is, take some time for you. You do those things and you’re going to see great results in relieving your menopause symptoms.
Thanks for reading through the natural treatment for menopause, continue to follow our blog